[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: Jack van Zyl <jack.vanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:09:15 +0100

On 22 July 2013 22:50, Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2013/7/21 P van Zyl <pvanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> On 19 July 2013, Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I've pointed the lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org subdomain to
>>> lonewolf-liquidstateltd.rhcloud.com.
>>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> The app is live: http://lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org/
>>
>> The source is up on GitHub:
>> https://github.com/liquidstateltd/Lone-Wolf-Adventures
>>
>> I'd still like to add some features and then announce it in the forum.
>> Thanks Jon for helping set this up. Please let me know if any issues.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I'll create a sub-board dedicated to the app here:
> http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=softwaresupport
>
> I'll also make you a mod of this sub-board so that you can manage sticky
> threads etc. Have you registered a forum user yet?
>
> --
> Thomas

Hi,

Thanks for setting up the sub-board.

So I've done this thing this weekend where I changed my name. I've got the
deed poll to prove it :-)

I just found my given first name Petrus unwieldy and decided on a shortened
version of my second name.

I've just registered on the forum. User name is jackvanzyl.

Best regards
Jack

PS. This is strange but for real.