[projectaon] Re: Dawn of the Jewelled Mace

  • From: David Davis <feline1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:18:37 +0100

An extra bonus from the good old Jewelled Mace is always welcome, but as a
player I always wonder: can I get this bonus as a 'magical' one, or do I
actually have to use the Mace in the combat? If so, we get into the whole
'can I use more than one weapon at once' question, along with whether some
weapons are two-handed (and whether or not you have a Shield)

David

On Monday, 22 July 2013, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Just "audited" the CE of Book 18 to see if any combats have been toned
down. They haven't, but I did notice this interesting addendum to Sections
39 and 253 when fighting the Ghost of Roark: