[projectaon] Re: Dawn of the Jewelled Mace

  • From: David Davis <feline1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:05:08 +0100

Yes but does 'use' just mean 'wield', or does it also mean 'benefit from
the enchanted properties of'...? :)
(I would tend to suspect it does, but I can see a case for arguing it
doesn't - see also my silver helmet's offputting power on Altan the archer
in Kingdoms of Terror :)

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, quoth the CEs: "You may only use one weapon at a time in combat."
We've also added this to all the books, since it is clearly Joe's original
intent! ;-)

> --
> Simon Osborne
> Project Aon
>
> On 22/07/2013 11:18, David Davis wrote:
>>
>> An extra bonus from the good old Jewelled Mace is always welcome, but as
>> a player I always wonder: can I get this bonus as a 'magical' one, or do
>> I actually have to use the Mace in the combat? If so, we get into the
>> whole 'can I use more than one weapon at once' question, along with
>> whether some weapons are two-handed (and whether or not you have a
Shield)