[projectaon] Re: Dawn of the Jewelled Mace

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:29:46 +0100

On 22/07/2013 22:52, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to SotS Section 253
<http://www.projectaon.org/en/xhtml-less-simple/lw/05sots/title.htm#sect253>
the JM is useful against supernatural opponents. I guess Roark's Ghost falls
into this category?

To be precise, it says the Jewelled Mace "is an enchanted weapon,
especially effective against such a creature." I've never been sure
what "such a creature" really meant, so I think we should be careful
that we not speculate about why the bonus applies in Dawn of the
Dragons.

In any case, I think we could add on the authority of the Collector's Edition.

Done!