[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: Jack Van Zyl <jack.vanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:25:49 +0100

Hi Eric and all,

I'm still just happy that the link is up there on the Main / Books page,
but FWIW here are the links for easy reference:

Flight from the Dark: http://lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org/?title=1
Fire on the Water: http://lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org/?title=2
The Caverns of Kalte: http://lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org/?title=3
The Chasm of Doom: http://lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org/?title=4
Shadow on the Sand: http://lonewolfadventures.projectaon.org/?title=5
For these direct links to work, an update via the *Download status* link in
the lower right corner is required if previously downloaded.

Incidentally, a while back I sent Jon a rather frantic email about please
getting the subdomain sorted so that I can publish the source of Lone Wolf
Adventures and get a more suitable freelance job, and I’ve started one a
couple of weeks ago, so many thanks Jon and Project Aon! Never let it be
said that the story’s already written and a bold and courageous act (like
agreeing to host the app on your subdomain and setting it up) cannot change
the course of history :-)

Jack