[projectaon] Re: 27v comment period

  • From: Melvin Mah <melvincwmah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:06:14 +0800

Hi Jon,

For items 2 and 3, fine, let's leave it at it is. As a thought, let's check
with Joe on this as we might be seeing the collector's edition of the book
around 2015/2016 - assuming the remaining books are getting published on
schedule.

For item 1, it would good to keep it short by saying, "If you have
completed The Buccaneers of Shadaki, you might be having this item in your
Special Items List." You can also add another line (since it's online
editions), "Refer to sections (155 /167)".

Melvin