[projectaon] 27v comment period

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:35:06 -0700

Let's start the comment period for Vampirium and get this one out the
door. The comment period will end next Friday, 27 September (unless we
find a reason to extend it).

For anyone not familiar, a comment period is the last stage before we
publish a book. Everyone is invited to check out the book and make
sure it lives up to our high standards. Check it by doing whatever
makes the most sense to you, but if nothing else, play through it once
in the next week and send your feedback to this list. I'm looking
forward to playing 27v. It's been a while.

I've regenerated and uploaded an up-to-date file for all of our
official formats:

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/27v/title.htm
http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/lw/27v.htm
http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-less-simple/lw/27v/title.htm