[projectaon] Re: 27v comment period

  • From: Melvin Mah <melvincwmah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:56:10 +0800

Hi Jon and co,

Please find comments below:

1. As for section 130, which I suggested about Eye of Lhaz, it would be
great to put a footnote plainly because many of those who played the series
starting from Book 21 may have forgotten that they have picked it up during
the Buccaneers of Shadaki.

2. In Game Rules section, you may have remembered there's a paragraph that
was like this in the Grand Master series:

*However, only the following Special Items may be carried over from the Lone
Wolf Kai (Books 1–5) and Magnakai (Books 6–12) series to the Lone Wolf
Grand Master series (Books 13-onwards):*
* *

   - *Crystal Star Pendant*
   - *Sommerswerd*
   - *Silver Helm*
   - *Dagger of Vashna*
   - *Silver Bracers*
   - *Jewelled Mace*
   - *Silver Bow of Duadon*
   - *Helshezag*
   - *Kagonite Chainmail*
   - *Korlinium Scabbard*

We might want to consider adding that to the Game Rules section from
Buccaneers onwards base on the special items collected, apart from the Kai
Weapon.

3. Section 219 - (near to the end), the results based on the entries are
jumbled. Presently, base on the total from RNT (plus 2 with Assimilance):

123 - Death (0)

254 - You lose 1 endurance point. (1 to 3)

300 - You lose 3 endurance points (4 to 7)

192 - You lose 2 endurance points (8 or higher)

Should be in order: 123, 300, 192, 254.

Thanks and regards,

Melvin