[projectaon] Re: 26tfobm errata

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:39:47 -0800

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Paulius G Stepanas <pstepanas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: projectaon-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:projectaon-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon Osborne
>> Since there are no other comments--presumably not many volunteers have
>> access to the later NO books?--I've marked it as Fixed as well, but any
>> additions, alterations can still be made before publication. Or even
>> after it!
>
> I have all the books and was going to go through every page
> of the last two, but I've been busy. Plus, there's so little
> chatter on the list, I'm really not sure what the state of
> these books is, and hence where my efforts would be best
> targeted.
>
> A little bit of direction would really help. :)

Thanks for helping. I can certainly understand if you don't have time
to go through all of the book section by section (which methinks is
above and beyond the call of duty). I think the best way to help if
you're short of time is to just chime in when we're going through the
errata on this list and then play through the book once during the
comment period. Does that make sense?