[projectaon] Re: 17tdoi Potential Edits

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:19:44 +0000

On 10/02/2012 13:01, Simon Osborne wrote:
Here's what I'll do: I'll commit the changes I've made to the footnotes
for Book 17 xml. Then I'll make the changes outlined above without
committing them just yet and output a test HTML page to show the
footnote and table. Should take an hour or so, I reckon.

Hmm. Optimistic.

Had to mess about to get my build system back working (Cygwin doesn't like 64-bit Java, it would seem; it will work, but you have to copy certain files over the the lib/ and bin/ directories in the Cygwin installation).

Also, there were just too many changes to make this a footnote--it was much bigger than the text of Grand Master's Wisdom, so I took the liberty of adapting it to a sub-section of the Errata page. Here's what I came up with:

<http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/errata.htm>

See also:

<http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/footnotz.htm>

I've only uploaded those two pages for now, so none of the links will work. Feedback is appreciated! I plan to delete these two files sometime next week, so please comment sooner rather than later.

Cheers!