[projectaon] Re: 01hh graphics

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:51:46 +0100

Iain Smith wrote:

Jon,
While I can offer my time to scan the illustrations for FW1, I don't have a scannable copy at the moment. My books are at my parents house on the other side of the country. I took a quick look for a cheap copy and found one on Amazon UK, £0.49 + £2.75 postage. I suppose I could buy the book, scan all the images and then stick the book on eBay to recoup some of the costs.

If someone else is able to scan the books this will save me a lot of hassle. Any volunteers out there on the list wanting to help??

If no one else volunteers, I suppose I could give it another shot, though my track record with scanning images from the books is not the best; most of the scans I've done over the years have ultimately been replaced! ;-)

What are the rules/dimensions for the images, again, just in case?

PS: The LW_Software file was updated earlier to include scans of the Tower of Fear re-release of The Mirror of Death (kindly provided by Stuart Bradshaw), and I also tidied up the copyright information which was incorrect.