[projectaon] Re: 01hh graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

When I scan from yellowed pages I tend to do the scan in full colour, then use
image manipulation software to remove the colouring (I think this gives more
flexibility and better overall results).  With PSP an image optimise, followed
by greyscale, completed by a couple of contrast enhancement cycles usually does
the trick.