[projectaon] Re: 01hh graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 05:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

Jon,
While I can offer my time to scan the illustrations for FW1, I don't have a
scannable copy at the moment.  My books are at my parents house on the other
side of the country.  I took a quick look for a cheap copy and found one on
Amazon UK, £0.49 + £2.75 postage.  I suppose I could buy the book, scan all the
images and then stick the book on eBay to recoup some of the costs.

If someone else is able to scan the books this will save me a lot of hassle.
Any volunteers out there on the list wanting to help??

Iain.