[projectaon] Re: 01hh graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

I took the greyscale image and applied a couple of contrast ehancement cycles
then dropped it to 16 colours, the result is below:

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/iain/FreewayWarrior/Pic1_300dpi_greyscale_Edited_16.png

The small amount of noise in that image could easily be cleared up during the
contrast cycle.  If Simon's willing to scan in all the images in greyscale the
way he did that one and forward them to me, I'd be happy to tidy them up ready
for use in the published title.