Re: advice on Search Engine Optimization

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 17:06:38 -0600

I use google analytics, and that's pretty accessible for me, so I'm lost as well. Granted it's not really seo, but...

On 9/5/2011 4:57 PM, Michael Taboada wrote:
Hi,
I don’t know what you mean by “webmaster tools is not accessible".” I have used them to track links to my sites, etc for a while now and they’re quite accessible (unless something has changed recently). The only things that are (obviously) not accessible are things like graphs. There are just a few querks that can be worked around for example to add a site you have to route the jaws cursor to the pc cursor (assuming you’re using jaws) and then click on it, but that’s not hard to deal with, at least for me. And on the topic of being indexed by the search engines, you could add your site, but any good site with quality backlinks should get indexed without having to manually add it.
Hth,
-Michael.