Re: advice on Search Engine Optimization

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 17:30:31 -0600

The spam is kind of something you have to deal with. I recommend you use a blog that supports spam filtering, like wordpress.

And what about the tons and tons of spam that seems to be getting in my blog? That’s probably killing me as well. Mojo portal though, unfortunately, isn’t supported by a lot of the spam filters out there, well at least not by Akismet anyway. I’m going to be talking to the leader of the project about that though.