Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:47:27 -0800

smile, there's a very good example of sighted verses non sighted users, I would not have been able to get that far without the screen reader, since I would have needed it to find the file (yes there are ways to get around that, but not ones I normally employ unless I have some real trouble) let alone install the scripts.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>