RE: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:33:04 -0500

I think this is hardly fair.

I'd much rather havehim understand true usability concerns, cognative
psychology, audio engineering, and so on, rather than some stupid basic like
language from a billion years ago.

That's what we're here for with respect to what scripts do, what he needs to
do to set things up, and so on.

Let him focus on real issues, rather than pesky little technical details.

Take care,
Sina