RE: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:57:10 -0800

Well if you are using Jaws with out the scripts with Visual studio 2005 then
your not getting everything out of the IDE you can.  The same goes for 2008
most likely.  The scripts should compile and work on 2008 because they
didn't change a lot of the access stuff they only fixed some of the stuff we
complained about which means the scripts in the future will just work
better.

Ken