Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:03:02 -0600

A couple of things to consider. You may also want to consider downloading and installing the Jaws scripts available at Inthanes site for Visual Studio 2005. You may also want to consider that there is a newer version of Visual Studio now available and you might be better served to develop this for the latest version of the program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>