Re: Free TTS engines

  • From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:03:51 -0800

People talk quite a bit about how fast they have the TTS engines going.

Would anyone mind posting a couple soundfiles of your screenreader
reading computer code at your "usual" pace? I'm curious how fast folks
typically have it going. I suspect that, in our pilot studies, we have
the TTS engine going way slower than you folks do.

Andreas