[program-java] Re: Java certification

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:31:31 -0500

I am mainly interested in the Sun certification. I know the test is timed. Do
they let you have a reader? How is the test given? I know this is a stupid
piece of paper, but it seems to be helpful around here and you know if it is
helpful for a sighted programmer it is best that the blind programmer be
certified.

Susie