[program-java] Re: Java certification

  • From: "Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:33:32 -0400

Hi:

It seems as though I live in a parallel universe as it relates to the job
environment.

Where I work, the emphasis is on experience and the core skill sets that we
attain during the years of service. Its expected that a given level you must
meet the core levels but as to the specifics of whether you are a JCL / HTML /
COBOL / Java developer those unique skill sets are part of the day to day job
and are offered to us through our education plan.