[program-java] Re: Java certification

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 20:14:41 +0000

SORRY!!! There is a man on my team who is a contractor and he simply says
getting certified is not worth his time. He actually came in as an architect
and wasn't needed any longer for that so he is now a developer. He still gets
paid that high salary, so he doesn't have any need. Hi could probably take a
book home for the weekend and pass the exam on Monday. Oh, to be that lucky.

Susie