[procps] Re: procps changes

  • From: Jim Warner <james.warner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: procps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 03:40:02 -0500

On Sep 30, 2011, at 3:26 AM, Sami Kerola wrote:

> I don't know how real maintainers do the thing, but the list
> bellow 'sounds' correct to me.

Thanks Sami.

I do a lot of rebases on my local branches which is ok, I guess, since I submit
patches only.  I'll be interested to see if those rebases change the official
history once Craig has merged ng and I've pulled those updates.

>> It'll be in ./configure --help after you run autogen.sh.  Look
>> for '--enable_oomem'.
>
> It is now --enable-oomem. The oomem field could be generally
> preferred so in future one might want to change that to
> --disable, but let's get the merge done first.

Shoot, I'm always using an underscore when I mean a dash.

Regards,
Jim