Re: [PCWorks] Running ERUNT question

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:36:41 -0400

answer:
==============
Larry B

Harold B. wrote:
> Hi Larry ... Maybe where to place Erunt is a moot point now and I'll tell
> you why. Of course, maybe Clint should tell us now exactly to where we
> should copy the line:
Harold, I got this problems solved and I only had to add (space)/days:5
to the instructions. All the rest was already there.

> "C:\Program Files\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE" %SystemRoot%\ERDNT\AutoBackup\#Date#
> /noconfirmdelete /noprogresswindow /days:5 " ... and when copying it, should
> it be with or without the quotes.
>
> Now you see, Larry, what I mean when I say the experts take much for granted
> when instructing us newbies. All right, maybe we are a step up from newbies;
> it's all relative.
Clint and I have been talking/writing for years and I am sure he
sometimes forgets I am not as knowledgeable as many on computer stuff.
I've learned a lot from him and others and hope to continue that mission.

Now why is the placement of Erunt a moot point? Your