Re: [PCWorks] Running ERUNT question

  • From: "Harold B." <haroldbraun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:22:56 -0400

Thank you, Clint. I picked up this digest email from PC works after sending
my last posting (to Larry). Seems your digest is coming out much more
frequently than it use to be. Read what I wrote to Larry (with some side
remarks to someone named Clint) and I'm sure it  is all covered now. If not,
I'm still listening :-) --- Harold