Re: [PCWorks] Running ERUNT question

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:21:09 -0500

You didn't have the QL toolbar enabled?  I don't understand all
the confusion here.  Any icon that's on the Desktop (or
anywhere else) can be right-clicked and dragged and put on the
QL toolbar.  For ERUNT, don't use the icon in the Startup
folder because it has a different command line.  Use the icon
it placed on the Desktop.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner