-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:45:04 -0500

Cristy I don't know how to do that working with FP, I use Notepad, I just
open the page I want to change and do the changes and if I want to rename
the html then I save it as the changed name then delete the old page.
Learn html if you really want to have your own web pages then drop all the
programs that make html pages for you. you will enjoy it a lot more. and
there are things you can do then that you can't do with a program. Look at
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/portland/583/prettyindex.html and tell
me if you can make a page like this with a program. PS this is one of the
free web sites I have.
Yours Hank