-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "Christine" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:41:06 -0400

HI Sir Troth,

It was

http://members.cox.net/poppy0206/Personal/index.html

So each "directory" or new website, needs its own index called index.htm or
index.html.
I have not been working with my front page editor and am assuming that is
what I used before.  I want to create another website other than this one
right now and then try submitting it to google so others researching my
Bransfields can find it.
Can you see anything there?

Christine