-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:08:30 -0400

Hi Hank,

I was trying by reading my ISP's instructions and not sure yet how far I am
getting.  They give mem 10 mb I think free.  Can you tell me if you can see
anything when you go here.  It is my index page I created index.htm on the
Cox ISP free webspace site.  I will also look into what you told me below.
This is easier with someone on the phone sometimes then typing I think ;(
http://members.cox.net/poppy0206/index.htm

cristy