-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christine <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:08:23 -0400

Uhm... that is quite hard to do. The short answer is "probably not". The more
technical answer is, "yes, you can get it removed, though its not the easiest
thing to do".
Plus... they have cached pages of sites no longer around.

But, there are tricks to help remove it.

Here's Google's take on it:
http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html
...scroll all the way near the bottom to the section that says "Requests for
Removal of Links or Cached Materials".

= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= AIM/AOL: SirTrothX