-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website.

  • From: "Sharon" <loonlake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:29:38 +0200

Hi Sylvia,
Alternatively, when the first window is open you can press Ctrl+N (for New)
which will open a copy of the first in a second window. From there you can
then go wherever you want.

And, under Internet Options, Advanced tab, under browsing, there's an option
to uncheck: "reuse windows for launching shortcuts", which affects if
another window is opened when you click on  a link.

Sharon