-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:56:45 -0400

HI Troth,

Thanks, yes that is me but many moons ago.  Im a bit confused about creating
another index page.  Can you just walk me through how to do that?I already
created another folder called "Bransfields" which is another family tree
line I am researching. I want to create a website only for them and then try
putting that on google.  Later after fluffing up my other website I will try
that on google at some point.  I am forgetting how I created the index and
all before and if I had to use my frontpage program.

Thanks,
christy

Christine