-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spyware - NewDotNet

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:03:18 -0700

I found the same thing about windows security..I wonder if that doesn't have
to do with any of the latest Win updates.. Spybot maybe doesn't like what
that is showing...I read the info on what spybot had and it said not to
worry if your anitiV was up and running.
From: Chris Spotta
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reboot normally - that should have got rid of 95% of it
If you have spyware left over post back and we'll work on it one at a time

Regards

Chris
callto://spotta/
chris@xxxxxxxxxx