-=PCTechTalk=- Re: i got a new hp puter runing win xp

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:32:34 -0700

REMEMBER ...there are negatives and positives about every company. Just
because one person has a bad report doesn't mean another will..were I you I
would research online and find out what others have to say. I have a friend
who SWEARS by Dell..wouldn't have any other computer.
           Mary Lou
               ^   ^
  kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx