-=PCTechTalk=- Re: i got a new hp puter runing win xp

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:02:44 -0400

I'm on the other side of the state - near Pittsburgh. Lived in PA. all of my
life..all western pa. I don't know that I could live near Philly !! but I
probably could ! Don't know about the blue route near philly!! we have red
belts, blue belts, yellow belts...around Pittsburgh. I'd guess they still
called it that there too!
Ok - I've got a question -
why, when I look down at these messages, do the ones from me say:
From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cris

CrisS