-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help w/recording from cassette player to computer pls

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:09:39 -0400

Any tutorial that can teach you the basics will be a welcome and wonderful
thing (that's why Roger sent in that one link for you).  However, this one
starts with an error.  Just below the first image of the program, it states
"As you can see by the graphics above, the time shift tool is selected",
however, it's actually the I-bar tool that is shown as selected.  It's not a
big deal, but I didn't want you to get confused before you were even able to
begin.      lol

The fact that this tut is being offered by the makers of the app is a HUGE
bonus.       :O)