-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help w/recording from cassette player to computer pls

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:19:05 -0400

Cristy,
    You will definitely want to load those files in an editor to get rid of
the empty space at the beginning and end of them.  If there's a lot of it,
it may cut down the size of the files considerably.  Again, and I can't
stress this enough, do it first with a COPY of the file so that any mistakes
don't force you to re-rip it again.  You might also want to consider buying
another hard drive.     lol