-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help w/recording from cassette player to computer pls

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:37:54 -0700

Hello Folks,
here is a free service for file storage:

50GB of Free Online Storage & Backup
www.adrive.com/

You can share files on it.
"File Sharing
Don=92t worry about emailing large file attachments anymore with
ADrive=92s file sharing service. Just email your friends, family, and
collagues the link to your ADrive shared file. "

IHTH

Mike the mod @ vista_ & PCTechTalk