-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer starts up too slow

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:21:31 -0400

Cristy,
    Take a screenshot (JPG preferably) of the fully opened MSConfig window
and upload it to the YahooGroups PCTT Photos area so we can see what's
running.  I guarantee you that you'll get all the info you're looking for
and THEN some.  As far as Earthlink is concerned, we'll probably be able to
resolve that, too.        :O)

Peace,
GMan