-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help With Nero/ display -- odd request

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:43:27 -0700

Can you set your resolution higher just so you can use the
arrows to change the top and sides to reduce the program, then
set your resolution back to the way you need it?
Judith

Yes Sandi, auto hide will barely let me see the buttons, and I
mean
barely..have to hover over them to find the correct
button..thanks..
Rudy