-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help With Nero/ display -- odd request

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:04:36 -0700

I don't have Nero Vision Express -- just Nero Express.  Seems
odd that those are your only options.  Most programs have the
minus sign, a box and then the X in the upper right corner.   By
clicking on the box, it usually reduces the program.

Sometimes only a little but then you can place your cursor on
the sides and top to reduce it further.  Once you have the size
adjusted to fit your screen, don't mess with it (smile).

When all else fails:

Why not write to their tech support or go to their forum if they
have one and ask your question?  I'm sure someone else has had
your challenge (aka problem).

Judith

Judith, you mean the buttons on the main Nero screen, correct.
All I see
are, Exit, Minimize and help. With NeroVision Express I see no
buttons...maybe I am overlooking them...thanks for any help!
Rudy
P.S NeroVision Express will turn avi, mpeg into vob ( dvd )
files where Nero
Express seems to use only vob but I haven't converted to MPEG in
awhile but
pretty sure Nero can.