-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help With Nero/ display -- odd request

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:13:23 -0400

Judith, you mean the buttons on the main Nero screen, correct. All I see
are, Exit, Minimize and help. With NeroVision Express I see no
buttons...maybe I am overlooking them...thanks for any help!
Rudy
P.S NeroVision Express will turn avi, mpeg into vob ( dvd ) files where Nero
Express seems to use only vob but I haven't converted to MPEG in awhile but
pretty sure Nero can.