-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help With Nero/ display -- odd request

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:19:44 -0400

 I have the resolution set at the max, 1680x1050 already. Not quite sure on
the arrows to change the top and size to fit. But I tell you, I am still
coming across problems. I was going to print some photos, selected the
directory they were in but the images were so tiny I could not make them out
with the print program..I have web pages ok now by configuring Firefox
Rudy