-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Unwanted emails

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:25:40 -0400

I remember Marten from several months ago in one of the groups mentioned in
another persons earlier email.  I got peeved at his attitude in the group,
complained to the moderator and got a less than acceptable response.  So I
left the group rather than deal with Marten.  I'm amazed that it took so
long for the powers that be to decide he was a menace to the group.

Don