-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Unwanted emails

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:16:14 -0400

I don't believe he has ever been a member of pctechtalk,
unless it was a good while back.
 His address is not on our member list, therefore,  he
wasn't asked to leave this list.
However, if he keeps his same email address, you do not need
to be concerned that he will join pctechtalk.
If anyone becomes aware that he has a new address, please
inform the moderators.
Thanks!
Cris
ps - I had unsavory emails from him months ago. I never
responded, and they stopped. Once you respond to him
originally, it seems that he feels he can start harassing
you.