-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Unwanted emails

  • From: "Dorie Crews" <djcrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:37:05 -0500

We aren't 'responding' to Marten....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: milady
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:56 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Unwanted emails

  You can TRY but I still say the best thing is to IGNORE him. The more
  response the more it fuels his flame of anger.  Silence doesn't. It's hard
  to play games with no playing back.  Had to do that once with a friend. He
  got to the point of being very argumentative.. I finally just started saying
  " whatever" and stopped the interaction.  There was no where for him to
  go..I wouldn't play so he stopped...
  ML