-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Unwanted emails

  • From: "Dorie Crews" <djcrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:11:24 -0500

Here is an email address where to write to stop Marten's vulgar/sexually
explicit unwanted emails.
abuse@xxxxxxxxxx
His email addresses:    marten_bevelander@xxxxxxxxxx     bevelander@xxxxxxxxxx
Asking him to stop sending is useless....another avenue is to contact your own
ISP Provider with the information
and complaints.
If we all ban together on this maybe we can stop this abuse from Marten B.
He is irate since being banned from Cleanup, Tech-Talk Worldwide and this forum.
Hence, he accesses our private email addresses and bombards us with dirty
email, jokes and pictures.
I have tried to treat him with respect and politely ask him to STOP sending the
emails.
He continues...something has to be done to stop his insanity.

Dorie