-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SpamAarrest??

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:02:25 -0500

just my 0.02 here...

I don't feel that it is my responsibility to prove that my posts to this
list are not spam.  everyone here has to deal with spam on their own and in
their own fashion.  if the person who sub'ed up with spam arrest doesn't get
my posts, so be it... I just have to hope that it wasn't his/her question I
was answering... after all, that person sub'ed to this list as well, and
that would lead one to believe that they wanted emails generated by the list
in the first place.  I deleted the request and imagine I will be getting
another one forthright...

and I feel the same way about plaxo - it is not my intention to keep up
someone else's address book, if  you know me, you know my email address.
and if you look at their [plaxo's - I haven't looked up spam arrest's]
privacy statement, it states that should they be sold out, their databases -
which include any email addresses - will be considered an asset and sold
forthright.

can any one say canned mystery meat?

~s

----- From: "The Keyboard Cowboy"

: Yes, I've received it as well and the Mods are dealing with it.  It's
: a new issue and we wanted to think about it amongst ourselves first.